Your Honeymoon Journey begins here…when it comes to the honeymoon shopping process your vacation wish list plays a big role-
Lets ask all the right questions!
1. Are you thinking Romantic or perhaps Adventurous?
2. What is your budget and level of comfort?
3. Are you looking to do an All Inclusive or a Cruise
4. Do you prefer contemporary, Caribbean classic or traditional décor?
5. Are you looking for an adult only resort?
6. Looking for lots of sightseeing or to relax on the beach? or perhaps both!
Many couples ask what is better? The all inclusive resort or a cruise? This is entirely up to you! With an all inclusive you are at one destination and have all the luxuries around you of restaurants, beaches, entertainment and beverages, lots of alcoholic beverages at n/c! You pay one price and everything is included, meals, entertainment, resort,and yes drinks!
With a cruise you are whisked away at sea to many destinations! You have a floating hotel as we say, with all the entertainment, meals, included in your cost, should you decide on shore excursions and alcoholic beverages they are additional! A cruise also offers a casino, numerous restaurants, spa, 1st class entertainment and so much more!
Is either right for you? This is where I come in and start the process with you!
*Enjoy complimentary planning
And most importantly some ideas so that you have some down time with little decision making! We want to find for you convenience, variety, relaxation, and pampering! You had the stress of planning a wedding..now is the fun part!